It's more than a whim! It's official - October 15 is my 100k ride. I'm gathering a group of people to join me. We will pack our own lunches and take breaks as needed as we enjoy a long ride along the lakeshore. I have a few eager maybes and a few maybes that need a little convincing and then a few more people that I want to ask.
Not only that, I am officially in week three of training! I started with a week of 5k. Then last week was supposed to be a week of 12k, but a few days I did between 16-26k instead. Then this week I'm busy volunteering at a couple of places and decided to bike it back and forth. and that turns out to be 25-26k.
So last week I cycled over 100k in 7 days. So far in 20 days I have cycled 51k! That's half of my big trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment