Thursday, August 12, 2010

Miracles

Have you ever wanted something so badly that all you can think of is that one thing? Have you ever come to the point where you start to think that not only is it improbable, it is also seemingly impossible? Well, hope against all sense, we attempted the impossible. And a miracle happened! This thing that I've been waiting for for the past over 5 years looks hopeful and no longer impossible.

To add to that - you know the feeling when you pull out your winter jacket for the first time and stick your hands in the pocket to find a $5 bill that you didn't know about?! Well I had that experience yesterday, only it was way more than $5! I thought for sure I was done to the bare pickings until payday. But to my surprise, I discovered a whole lot of money that I didn't realize was in my bank account! It was like finding $5 dollars in the pocket!!!

I've been thinking about trust lately and how I don't fully trust God. Maybe I don't believe in a big enough God. So i dont' take my needs (big or small) to him in prayer.... but maybe, just maybe, I would see more miracles if I did. Maybe praying for needs would open my eyes to what God is doing in my life and in those around me. So I'm going to pray for miracles. Will you join me?

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Sure will!!