Unfortunately I don't have my Bible on me at the moment, so this will be one of those posts to which I return. So I am returning to this post to add a few things since the original one elicited 3 sad check marks when this post was anything but sad when I wrote it... more hopeful.... hopeful that God's plans will be done regardless of what I do or am. That to me is hopeful, especially right now.
A common theme in the land of my thoughts: God's plans are not always my plans.
I plot....... still God's will is done
I scheme..... still God's will is done
I plan... still God's will is done
I ignore..... still God's will is done
I fail..... still God's will is done
I turn away.... still God's will is done
I try.... still God's will is done
I laugh.... still God's will is done
I obey.... still God's will is done.
Always.... God's will is done
1 comment:
God's will...
Post a Comment